#GamingNews EA News -Last Chance to Get Free Xbox One Tomb Raider Definitive Edition

Stream:

News Bot

Your News Bitch
Console: Headset:
10-15-2015 07:43 AM

Today, October 15, is the last day that Xbox Live Gold members can download a free copy of Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition for Xbox One. On October 16, the game--a remastered version of the 2013 reboot--will return to full price. You can queue up your download right now from the Xbox Store online here.

The game is free as part of Microsoft's Games With Gold promotion. Today also marks the final day that Xbox 360 owners can download a free copy of Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes. On Xbox One, Games With Gold titles are yours to play as much as you'd like, provided your membership stays active. Xbox 360 games, on the other hand, can be played forever, regardless of membership status.
Replacing Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition tomorrow, October 16, will be Telltale's The Walking Dead for Xbox One. That game is also the freebie that Xbox 360 owners can pick up on that day.
GameSpot's Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition review scored the game an 8/10.
"The exquisite visual design is so breathtaking that I continually found myself staring at the scenery instead of pushing onward," our reviewer said. "Tomb Raider is a great reinvention of this enduring franchise that made me eager to see where Lara goes in her future."
Microsoft has not yet announced November's lineup of free Games With Gold titles.

More...